Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

Culture and entertainment

In Prague there are many possibilities to go somewhere. The only obstacle is money.
In Prague there are about 60 theatres. I go to the theatre once a month. Last time I was at the National Theatre to see the play called Sluha dvou pánů. It is a play by Carlo Goldoni. The leading role was played by Miroslav Donutil. It was a comedy and absolutely amazing. I was laughing during the performance very much.
You can also go to the cinema. I recommend the cinema Galaxy. It is quite a new cinema, multicinema. I don't go to the cinema often. I would go more often but it is expensive for me.
Last time I saw....
I do not go a lot to the galleries and the museums. I used to go with my parents when I was small. I recommend the National Museum and the National Gallery.
There are many concerts in Prague every week. I go to the concerts occasionally, rather exceptionally because it costs a lot of money.
There are many exhibitions in Prague, too. The center of the exhibitions is in Holešovice in the Exhibition Hall. But the largest place for exhibitions is in Brno. I was there at INVEX. It is an exhibition for computers and computer technique. I spent there the whole day. It was very interesting.
In Prague you can visit the Viewtower of Petřín, the ZOO in Trója.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat