Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

Mass Medias

Today I want to speak about mass Medias – also we can speak about TV, different newspapers and magazines, radio or internet - there are source of information and communication. Everyone choose form of information according to his or her choice. We can compare these mass Medias according to advantages, disadvantages, how it was in the past and how it in is nowadays. I can begin for example with TV. Almost each family has one or more television at home and almost every day exist program which we want to see. The information is the most quickly in television, we don’t spend time with reading, we can only listen and see pictures. I don’t watch TV so much because I don’t have enough time for it. But everyday I prepare coffee with my parents at seven o’clock and us watch on the evening news. When I am not at home, I come later I can find the information on the teletext. If I want to rest, I borrow some interesting film. But we have two disadvantages. The first is that we have not television everywhere, just at home; we can’t take it with me. The second is that small children watch more TV, they don’t create fantasy as by nice book – the programs for children are not so good, I think.

The radio can we carry everywhere, if the radio is small. In Czech Republic a lot of radio stations, we can listen what we want. A lot of people want to contact radio and say own opinion on the theme, some people call by favorite song, we can get congratulations to radio and so one. Problem is that we can’t listen our favorite station on the all parts in republic because we must have signal. But we listen it in the cars, it is better when we go by car alone and we can’t speak with anyone.

Newspaper is the oldest source of information and almost everyone read it. The reading is very important to education and to knowledge in political and sociable life. I see only advantages. I read often critics and opinions from journalist but sometimes it could be problems because they could get inexact information. We buy newspaper everywhere and we can carry with me everywhere. The newspaper in the past was only source of information about cultural life, sport, political situation and so one. But not everyone have money for buy them so they must bank on title – tattles from their neighbors. TV, radio and special internet are inventions of present day. Nowadays are newspapers very enlarged and each must have money to buy them.

Internet is the most popular and the news in present day. I can find on them everything what I want from a lot of states in the world. The information is very fast but sometimes could be not so exact. I can find and read information in all languages. If we need this information, we printed and save them. But for example I have disadvantages, I don’t have connection and I think that many people don’t have them yet because the prizes in nowadays are always high.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat