Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

At home we read the newspapers so lot.

We have subscription on Mladá fronta Dnes and for me and my mother the magazine Ring. On Thursday we buy newspaper Vysočina too in order to know information from our edge and from our town. I read newspaper if I have enough time. The newspapers contain the news from Czech Republic, from the world, cultural and political life, and news from sport, horoscope and crossword. I usually read horoscope, about cultural life and news from whole the world and I solve the crosswords.

I listen radio every day but I don’t listen thoughtfully, I like music very much and I turn radio if I learn. But at six or seven o’clock I heard a short news.

I don’t use internet so often because we haven’t it at home. Internet is very important but in the present day so expensive. I use internet only in mother’s work and at school. We can be happy that we have this possibility at school.

I think that the British newspapers are a little bit different from our newspaper. The British one has very short news, only with facts – without critics. They write about disasters, accidents, scandals and so one. As in the Czech Republic, we can separate two sorts of paper – quality paper and popular paper. British daily newspapers are usually published six times a week. There are two main kinds of national newspaper. The most popular are referred to as tabloid. They are usually relatively cheap, for example – The Daily Mirror, The sun. The Daily Star, The Daily mail or News of the world are other popular daily tabloids. They contain a lot of big color pictures, very big advertisement and tittles. They do not contain much serious news and many of the stories they published are not true, for example The Sport is well – known for its completely unbelievable front page stories.

The broadsheets are very different, they are much larger, and have fewer photographs and more serious news stories. They are also more expensive, for example The Independent, The Daily Telegraph. Like The Times, it is well – known for being rather conservative and their readers are generally older than the readers of The Independent and The Guardians. These latter papers are also less conservative. Most of the daily broadsheet newspapers have two sections. The Sunday broadsheets are often even bigger and have many sections. The Sunday Times is the largest of the papers and it would be surprising if any body managed to read all of the paper on a Sunday. The main section of the paper contains the most important news. There will be separate sections for home news and for internationals news. But many people read local paper. They are usually dailies and are often delivered in the evening.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat